Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shabby Baby Model Search







Why is Paige James a "Picture Princess"? This is a hard question because I really don't like to brag about my children's appearance and I have always felt that the greatest beauty one can bestow is in the heart. So here we go...First, I am a picture lover and Paige has been the best princess to practice on. Most five year olds can not change expressions or poses very easily, but Paige will put on whatever face I ask her to. Her mild manner, amazing eyes, and gorgeous hair is what makes her pictures stand out. I love the Shabby Apple clothing line and would love to see my princess in them. The dress that Paige and I picked out for her is the VINEYARD http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-82-vineyard.aspx little girls and girls dresses from shabby baby. So fellow bloggers...go check out these adorable dresses...they have them for you too :) And Good Luck Paige!

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I love Shabby Apple to and your daughter is so so pretty! I want a little girl so bad..

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

It's totally okay to brag about your kids...and Paige is beautiful. Her looks and your photography--you're the perfect pair. Good Luck!

The Astill's said...

I will hopefully be down there in like 2 weeks! Matt actually has a job down there starting in a couple weeks and its gonna last like 5 months! So he is gonna be stayin with my parents. So yeah...I'll probably be coming down there like every other weekend for a while! That will be fun. But what were you thinkin' you wanted to do with you hair? Let me know and I can do whatever you want! I'm so happy for you and Ben! The temple is amazing! That is so exciting for you guys! -k- Well let me know what you wanna do with your hair! See you soon!