Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Another Moment w/Jesse James

I informed Jesse yesterday that he is no longer to climb in the tub with mom. He was quite upset and asked why. I told him that big boys do not take baths with their moms, so he quicky replied "I don't want to grow up"! He proceeds to remove his clothing and I was meaning strict business, so I said "No"...again! He wasn't about to stop at that, he is not one to walk away without winning the fight, so he yelled "And I don't want to be a farmer!" I was trying to not give him a reaction because that is what he was looking for, but I was laughing so hard on the inside. Then came his last attempt to make me mad, "And I am not going to church anymore either!" Life is exciting and entertaining with little ones.

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thats is too cute!

Unknown said...

Oh...my gosh...that was the last comment I was expecting...I still can't stop laughing! It's so hard to explaine the reasons behind all this complicated stuff!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Thanks for a good case of the giggles today. It's crazy that these little guys know exactly what to yell at their mothers...they're too young.