Monday, February 23, 2009

Just wanted to share...

I have been crying for the last hour and I decided that I wanted to share this story with others. First, I need to say that I take for granted my children so much. I don't seem to thoroughly appreciate every hug, every kiss, every silly thing they say, and most importantly their life here with me. I honestly can't imagine what I would be without them. I knew the moment that they were placed in my arms there was something so powerful and meaningful to me. It was a love that I had never felt before. There are still times that I find myself lost in the moment thinking about the Plan of Happiness. I can't believe I went so long without truly knowing my purpose here on earth. I don't know how to express myself sometimes, but I wish I could just magically put these feelings into others hearts, so they could for one second feel the peace and love that I now feel. I will never be perfect, but that is Ok. I am learning every day, and I pray for help to strengthen the weaknesses that I have daily. Back to the story, I want everyone to go and read about this couple's trial...be prepared to cry...ALOT! I wish I could take some of their sorrow away. http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thanks for what you wrote...I know I cried for 3 days!! Your awesome...I am so proud of you. When are you guys getting sealed again?

Sadie and Riley Bratt said...

That story seriously brought tears to my eyes and chills/goosebumps to my entire body. I think I would seriously loose it if I found out one of my babies had stage 4 cancer. What a strong and admirable family. Thanks for sharing this story. It makes us all realize what we really do have and what we really should be thankful for. Lots of love to you all!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You making me cry!! I would feel so honored to be there...you just let me know the day and time and my family and I will be there. I have a question...you don't have to tell me if you want but how is your family taking this? It was hard for my family...but they have come around and I have had lots of missionary experiences. I am so excited for you and your family...you are such a great example. Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Gosh...what am I supposed to do besides cry...and thank Heavenly Father for my children...and how good we have it! Thank you!