Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Can I say PIMP...really?











Every time we get Jesse ready for church or to actually go somewhere besides the sand pit in the back, endless mud everywhere on the farm, or just to veg in his undies we always tell him that he looks pimp. Whether this is a good thing or not (our awesome parenting skills that I have mentioned previously) it has become the lingo around here. If he likes what I am wearing he tells me that my shirt is pimp. It is quite funny! So anyway, here is my son looking pretty PIMP!

5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

He is so cute, I think he looks like your side of the family.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ill have to have you take our family pictures one day!

meagan said...

He is outta control. I love it. Good thing Milford is small, there aren't as many hearts to break.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

PIMP is definitely the right word ;) That is one handsome boy, and some pretty amazing photography.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

He is such a doll!