Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jensen the guinne pig (spelling ????) you get the idea


I have been on a steady uphill climb trying to gather as much knowledge and experience as I can. Due to the extreme cold weather, most people do not want pictures right now, which has given me more time to play (in Photoshop of course). I did my first newborn session and I am so happy with the results. My tiny room barely fit the group that came to assist, but it got the job done. Anyway my website is finally up and live and I need to new upload my pictures, but there are a few out there @ http://www.picturethisframethat.com/ Here is my latest of Jensen...I was practicing on black and white with a tad bit of color (sepia) and sharpening the eyes. I love the end result.

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Jodi your pictures are awesome. I have always wanted to get into it too. What kind of camera do you have and what kind of photoshop do you use?
Ker

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

LOCK HER UP! You guys need to have 20 kids at least...because they are all so gorgeous.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

PS...I LOVED your website.