Thursday, February 26, 2009

Farm Life


7 years ago I can honestly say I was not thrilled about living in Milford. It was new, different, and not an easy adjustment. However, here I am now and could not imagine life anywhere else. I have tried to think of what else Ben and I could do, or where else we would live, and I can't even come up with something comparable let alone better. I have heard talks about being rich, not monetary, but instead a life fullfilled with love, and countless blessings. I would have to say that we are rich. Here is a picture of the farm right before harvest. I take for granted this place I call home, but I love what it provides for my family.

1 comment:

Beth James said...

I've just spent the morining catching up on your blogg. You have brought me to tears more than once. You have such a gift, not just in your photography, but I love the beautiful way you express your feelings. The joy you have found in your life, your family and your Savior touches me daily. You make me want to be a better person. Thank you. I love you!
Beth (Mom)