Monday, March 9, 2009

Only in Milford Utah


Okay, so I walked around the corner after hearing Ben tell the kids to plug their ears and this is what I found. I said "seriously?????" with a dumbfounded look on my face. After realizing that this was totally blog worthy, I grabbed my camera. He knew my intentions instantly...the exact words out of his mouth was "so you can make fun of me on the blog." You know you are a redneck when you shoot gofers out the window of your house! Nevermind the fact that my kids are always half clothed hehe.

6 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Halarious!!!

Unknown said...

Heck Yes!!! Mike would be soooo jealous!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I LOVE Milford! You can shoot out your window and your kids don't need clothes....these are some good memories ;)

The Lucero Family said...

This is a great picture/story :) I will have to share with Mac...he will love it!

Jenny said...

That's awesome! I love Milford, and this pict is awesome! Definitely blog worthy!

Jodi and Josh said...

That is hilarious!!
Love it!