Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Horn Hunting





Since when does snow ruin a perfect horn hunting weekend? Not around here...bright and early Saturday morning we were getting ready for a day in the hills...not the OC if you know what I mean. The last three weekends Ben has spent waiting for these deer to drop their horns. He just knows that while he is looking at them through his binoculars they are going to fall off. Jesse and I were the only troopers to survive this trip. Could have done without bitter cold, but we had a good time anyway. Some may ask themselves...why is their son without shoes in the freezing cold? I have given up on shoes...and socks for that matter. I have spent countless dollars on socks and shoes and I seem to never know where they are...true story...but I really did have boots on him that day...he just took them off as soon as we got back to the truck. Don't take my children from me...I really do try to be a good mother lol

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Bring on the horn hunt! And I have a kid that hates shoes & socks. We usually find the shoes in the vents...I'm anxiously waiting for summer (when shoes aren't so vital).

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You bet that I will be there. We probably would need a place to stay.....I am so excited for you and your little family. Will your family be there at the lunch...will Traci? I would love to see them too. Do you want us to come for the endownment too? If so Ill talk to my hunny but we are for sure coming in April!!