Saturday, October 18, 2008

Unconditional Love


The last couple of days have been hard for me. I find it amazing how harsh individuals can be, and I sometimes wish I could find the time to worry about all the choices that others make. I have always loved people, and have given every person that I have met a chance to share their story with me. I myself have made terrible decisions throughout life, but I have learned so much. I was looking through my pictures and I came across this one in particular. It touched me so much. I remember feeling so alone and empty during the trials that I have faced. Since I have learned about the gospel, I feel so much gratitude to be able to teach my children about the savior and his unconditional love for each one of us. I don't ever want them to feel alone and empty, and I want to make sure they know to reach out to those that hurt and search for the good in every soul.

3 comments:

Beth James said...

You are an amazing person, so full of love for others. We love you!
Mom (Beth)

Jodi and Josh said...

It's so neat to hear your testimony!
Thank you! I needed that!

Unknown said...

Thank you...