Friday, October 31, 2008

Florida




I know you all re expecting some fabulous pictures from our family trip...but I left my fourth child (Nikon D80) at home. I decided it would be too much to try and carry around. I convinced Ben that we needed a smaller, more compact camera to take with us on these occasions. Lucky me :) we stopped and bought the Nikon Coolpix camera to take on our trip. It is cute and fun...but not the D80!!! I will first share the fun...then the, let's just say, it all can't be great. We stayed in a presidential suite at the Wyndham resort in Walt Disney World...oh yeah!!! I am having technical difficulties trying to place the pictures where I want them. Anway, these are the pictures of the what the kids called grandma's house. It was four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and decorated to the hilt (2500 square ft.) On each side was a master suite with jacuzzi tubs. I know what you are thinking...Paige, Jesse, Jensen, and me all in the bubble bath...exactly!!! I would do anything to take my own bubble bath, but instead I have kid(S) asking me questions, and telling me things that are rather insulting.


1 comment:

Jodi and Josh said...

Don't you love the D80?!!!
Michelle and I both have it too!!
Have fun in FL!!