Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beanies For Sale!!!!


I had this great idea to order 100 beanies and sell them to make some money to start paying off some of my photography debt. I had great intentions of making the flower clips to add to them! Well, now the rest of the story. I am exhausted and cannot find any extra time to worry about making flower clips and I know they are for sale at numerous places. So I have decided to just sell them for a great deal. They are super cute and can be worn dressed up or just casual with braids. I have dark brown, black, white, and three shades of pink. If you buy three or more you can have them for $5/each instead of $7/each. So please spread the word!!!

2 comments:

Yardley said...

These are so cute and I love you pictures. By the way I need you to take my kids pictures and my family pictures too. I don't know when yet I still need to talk to Brandon but could you email me your prices? My email is
kyardley22@gmail.com. As for the pizza place it is right next to Sears in Cedar City. and it is called pioneer pizza.

Crystal said...

Maybe you know me. Maybe not. Anyway - I'm so glad I was blog stalking because I love these beanies and I already have the flowers. Will you give three to my mom (DeAnn) (black, brown, light pink). She'll pay for them & I'll pay her back. Thanks so much!