Monday, October 20, 2008

My Nephews





My sister bought her first house here in Milford and I am so happy. It has been a blessing to have her and the boys close to me. She asked me to help her decorate her home, and I thought what better way than with pictures (of course). I took these today and the ones of them together are going to be printed on a double matboard so that you do not have to use a frame (way cool).
P.S. I can do so many different things through my printing company, and I am more than willing to share with friends and family. If you would like to print your own pictures with some of my finishing services give me a buzz!

2 comments:

Beth James said...

Too cute! I love 'em all! Especially the ones with the hats.
Beth

The Astill's said...

You're cute blog page made me decide to make one! (mandmastill.blogspot.com)