Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige!






Paige's birthday is tomorrow and I cannot believe that it has been five years since I first felt that unbelievable bond of a mother and child. I remember being nervous and excited as Ben and I were about to experience parenthood. So much has changed over the past few years, but I will ever be grateful for the journey that began with Paige. I am so thankful for this beautiful, smart, young girl. Paige is now the big sister/mother to Jesse and Jensen. I have to inform her frequently that she is not the boss! She politely tells me that I am not the boss either, but Dad is! I guess I will let her find out on her own someday that that is not the truth :) I decided to put several of my favorite pictures of Paige. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jodi and Josh said...

Hi!
Just found your blog through Bobbie's! It's so cute! And the music is fun!
Your kids are so beautiful! Their eyes are gorgeous!!
My blog is private, but if you want to swap, send me your email address to jodilybbert@yahoo
see you soon!
-Jodi

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Paige is one gorgeous girl and super lucky to have you and Ben as parents...Happy Birthday, Paige!