Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Major Trauma!


Yesterday evening we were having dinner with the missionaries at Keith and Beth's house. I showed up early because the kids had spent the day at grandma's. As I was lying on the floor, Jensen came up from behind me and cracked me in the face with a willowtree figurine. I literally felt my tooth shatter. For most it probably would not have been a big deal...but for me it was HUGE. I seriously bawled for 30 minutes. I immediately called Dr. Howard because I realized at this point he was the most important person to me! I was crying so hard he could hardly understand me, he thought there was a death or something. It was much worse (jk, but I felt like it at the moment), the one thing that I really loved about myself was my smile and it was now ugly! Fortunately I work for Dr. Howard and he spent 2 1/2 hours fixing my tooth last night :) It will never be the same to ME...but my husband has informed me that I am overly obsessed with teeth, and most people would never notice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey...had no idea you have a blog! It was great going through and seeing you all! My gosh your family is nothing but goreous! And you are one amazing photographer...I am an aspiring photographer and can do nothing but eat, sleep and drink photography! Thank you for your comment...and it's so good to see you all doing so well!

Michelle

PS
I sobbed when Brody killed is front teeth...both times! So I don't blame you one bit...thanks for the laughs...you're a great writer! And I'm done with my novel of a comment!

Michelle said...

Sorry about your tooth! that is traumatic. =) This is Michelle Tobey againg. Wendy told me yesterday that you e-mailed me, but I haven't recieved anything! I'm afraid that the e-mail maybe went to my junk mail or something. I will very carefully watch my junk mail if you would be willing to e-mail me again. it's frenchfryqueen@hotmail.com

Jodi and Josh said...

I'd be totally bawling too!
I had a neighbor who always kept her hand over her mouth until she could get her tooth fixed... It was literally a month that I knew her before I actually saw her entire face!
I'm glad you were able to get it fixed quickly!
ps. kids are really hard on us moms!