Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Deer Hunt



The day before the hunt ended Ben got his buck! It may not be the biggest...however he is the toughest. My mom, dad, Clayton and Ben had to track him for five miles after the first shot.

I have never really liked gamey meat, so Ben decided to make jerky. I was alright with that until I opened the fridge and found all of my tupperware with bloody, fatty, meat (just imagine gross), topped with all of my kitchen towels. I have to say I have not had much of an appetite since. All I can say is it is a good thing he is so good looking!

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Amen, Jodi. That is disgusting. But it totally sounds like Dustin. Everytime he washes the truck, he uses my best bath towels to dry his disgusting rims. But I guess I get new towels out of the deal...he, he, he