Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wild Hogs
















Those who know me well...know that I have an untamed wild heart. One of my life dreams was to be a biker babe (the nice "b" word lol). There was always such a free spirited feeling that went along with the whole biker image. Well, lucky me...I married a free spirited, wild at heart, biker hunk...together we have truly fullfilled many of our dreams. This last weekend we rode the bike through the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. I am still amazed at the beauty! We went through Cedar, Toquerville, Colorado City, Fredonia, The Kiabab, Jacob's Lake, Kanab, and back through Zion. We hit rain, snow (and no we don't have all the gear...yet), strong winds, and sun. Even though the weather was not cooperating, I was sitting behind the love of my life taking it all head on. Ben is everything I could have ever wanted in a man. He gives me so much security and I know with him beside me I can do anything I ever wanted. I love life and I definitely love LIVING life!

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Im jealous!! Chris wants a bike so bad. Yes for sure get a hold of me...are you staying for all of flaming gorge days? I would love to see you again and spend some time. Hope things are going well. We miss and love you. Maybe I will have you take Trey's 18 month old photos! How much do you charge? Anyways get back to me!
luvs, Kerri

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

AMAZING pictures! The landscapes are incredible. Also, what a fun adventure together. Thanks for sharing your happiness.

FOSTER FAMILY said...

You are so cute!!!! How fun you lucky girl. Hey thanks I know I am in trouble, You can take the next pictures, I want to do my kids again in some summer clothes so I will definately let you know when. How are you and the family? I hope all well.