Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree







My fellow bloggers, I must first make a public apology for having a life outside of blogging lol! What started out as a on the side hobby, has consumed my life. The photography business has grown far beyond any expectations that I had. I actually did 6 sessions in one week (never again!) I was up in the wee hours of the morning editing pictures. I love it, but I love sleep much better :) Anyway, I decided to post these pictures of the Christmas tree hunt. I love Jesse's Charlie Brown Tree. We let the kids pick out trees for their room, and you can see what they picked. I had to post the snowball fight as well. I think my mom meant business.

4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I love the Charlie Brown Christmas tree too. Looks like fun hunting for the perfect Christmas tree...and you're busy because you're awesome at what you do!

Jodi and Josh said...

Cute!
What a fun tradition!

The Astill's said...

Hey! Congrats on the photography business! That would be such a fun side job/hobby! I also loved your post about jesse and ben! I must admit that once upon a time, a long time ago, I was guilty for having one of Ben's senior pics hangin' up in my room...wranglers, mullet, and all! ha ha thats so embarassing! Well i'll be down this weekend for my cousins wedding and then again for Christmas so maybe we'll see you guys around! Talk to ya later!

Jenny said...

What an awesome idea to let them put small trees in their rooms! This is a great tradition.