Saturday, November 1, 2008

James' Believe It or Not




1.Ben was walking through the airport sporting a pink camoflauge backpack!
2.Ben's wedding band is still in Florida :(

3.Upon returning to the resort after a long day at Disney World, I realized that I left my camera on the tram that took us to parking. I, of course was a frantic mess. I convinced Ben that we needed to go back and try to find it. He really did not want to. Amazingly I walked right up to the guy that found my camera on the tram. I really had to contain myself from giving him a bear hug. I don't think he will ever know how happy he made me!

4.After returning to the SLC airport, we gathered our luggage then Keith and Ben were headed to parking to get the vehicles...well that was the plan until Keith realized that the key to the car was still in vehicle that we rented in Florida! Which leads me to #5.

5.Ben drove a mini-van around Florida, you heard me right, and not only that... he stated that it had more get-up then my Yukon!

6.The drive home was so long. We were completely exhausted but did not want to unload all of our stuff and get a room, so we decided to head home. I can't sleep while others are driving because I have a fear of them falling asleep. I kept asking Ben if he was alright, and he reassured me every time that he was OK. I leaned my seat back, but never took my eyes off of the road. I all of a sudden saw the Yukon heading off the road. I started screaming Ben, Ben, BEN! He had fallen asleep. I was freaked out!! This is seriously one of my worries, and it was coming true. He could not believe it either. Needless to say, I drove us home. It was not easy, and we learned that the risks are not worth it. If you are tired...DO NOT DRIVE!!!!
7.Last, but surely not least. They talked me into entering the hula hoop contest at the pool. I made it through round #1 with a breeze. I had to add a hoop for the second round and I fell apart. I can't believe that I am posting this picture, but you gotta love the stance. I meant business!!!

3 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Sounds like an awesome vacation w/ a few setbacks! There's always a few things that don't go as planned, but I was rooting for you on the hoola hoop contest :)

Unknown said...

Jodi...gosh it looks like you all had a great time! And that camera takes great pics! Hey...I didn't even know you knew about the blog...it's deffinately a work in progress...in fact I'm changing the address...I found out that mojo means something that wouldn't be so well for the site...so it's gonna be everydaymemoriesphotography.blogspot.com for now...I haven't changed it yet...but soon! THANK YOU for commenting on it though...it was so cool to hear that you actually liked some of them...and Aunt Beth too! Thanks, what's your email so I can stop leaving novels on your comment page?

Michelle

meagan said...

Looks like so much fun. Brat?...I invited them for next time. Buthole. lol.