Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jensen!
















This week has been sad for me. I had to hand over my mother of the year award due to my ignorance and lack of priortizing! Jensen turned one on November 2, and I did not even buy her a present. I also did not dress her up for Halloween. I know...I am probably going to get turned in to DFS (I think that is what it is called) anyway the place that takes your children away. I truly do love her and she has been an amazing child. Right from the start it was all good! I pushed once and there she was. After the first two labors, I deserved an easy one. She has been sleeping no less than 8 to 9 hours a night since she was two months old. At 10 months she just started walking around, it kind of freaked me out. Anyway here are some pictures of my little Jensen. We love her vibrant, fiesty, personality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok...can she be any cuter? I love the last picture...

Ok...I was feeling like a horible mother because I didn't dress Jocelyn in a costume either...I guess we'll be taken away together! Happy Birthday Jensen!