Monday, August 24, 2009

James Gang 2009
















































Here they are...I have been anticipating these pics for soooooo long! I called my super, fabulous, artistic, cousin up north and we made a deal. I asked if she would take the pics and I would do the editing. Well, she couldn't resist editing some...photographer thing :) I added some of my grunge/dirty background stuff to my liking, but dug the originals too! Michelle...you are amazing and I am so grateful for you and the time you took out of your busy life to create a part of mine. Thanks again. Much love-The James' PS-I could no way decide on one so I am going to cover a wall in different shapes and sizes of all the pics!







6 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Such an adorable family!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I am in LOVE with these pictures. They totally fit the "James Gang!" I'll have to order a pic of Miss Paige as Jase is still crushin' on the girl with the pretty face ;)

The Lucero Family said...

The pictures are so great! You have a beautiful family :)

Shannon Johnson said...

Your family is so adorable. All of these pictures look great!

Jen Proffit said...

Wow these pics are AMAZING! My goodness you have a bunch of good lookin people in your family! Love them all!

Fe d e rico Zarathustra said...

me gusta como editas tus fotografias