Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jesse's undefeated record finally broken...




I have to explain this a little. Four years ago, my sisters and I were all pregnant. We found out they were all boys...how exciting this was! I thought 3 little buddies to grow up together. Well, things are not that pretty lol. There is always a fight and my guy Jesse is the meanest of them all. Let me remind you that he is also the smallest. I am hoping as they grow up they will become pals and Hunter will back Jesse's mouth! Between the both of them they should be tuff...Hunter has the mass and Jesse has the attitude. I am sure the future holds some trials for Ben and I as parents. Back to today...Jesse lost this battle for sure. I had a long day at the dentist office and was so excited to be home. I stopped at Grandma Beth's to pick up Jesse and he was playing on the trampoline with Hunter. Five minutes later I was on my way back to Dr.Howards to extract Jesse's two front teeth :( Let me remind you all...Paige knocked out hers on the tub when she was 3 and has been missing them ever since. My poor toothless kids...I hope this pattern quickly changes! After looking at the broke in half root, I then turned my focus to his GI-NORMOUS permanent teeth. For real...he is going to be the biggest geek ever lol! I was worried about the girls, but I don't think we will need to worry about that now :) Anyway, the other picture is of Hunter's head with the two holes from Jesse's teeth. I think I will call it a day...until next time...the good, the bad, the UGLY signing off.

5 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only parent of wild boys. They are so precious when they're sleeping, and so the opposite when they're awake ;)

The Astill's said...

oh my gosh that x-ray pic is the funniest thing i have ever seen! I was seriously laughing out loud when i saw it! Good thing that boy has great genes and dashing good looks! Don't worry Jodi the girls with be after him no matter what...teeth and all! ha ha

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Oh my! Little boys sure wear us out. Good luck w/ the recoveries :)

meagan said...

It is a much more dramatic story when Jesse tells you over the phone. I love him to pieces. He is going to be so cute with buck teeth. lol.

Unknown said...

wow...you have been busy! I love hearing all your stories and insights! And go Jesse...or I mean shame on you :) You have seriously the most beautiful family!