Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring time











I believe it to be true, spring is FINALLY here. This weather has been much anticipated, so we took full advantage and started the yard work. I don't know about other kids, but mine love the water. I actually get so frustrated because at least 3 times a day they either take a bath (flood the bathroom floor), or dispose of all clothing and run through the sprinklers. Sprinklers and I have a love hate relationship. I get so tired of all the laundry! Instead of coming in and getting suits on they just ditch the clothes wherever the dirtiest spot is and then proceed to run over them with their wet bodies. Here are some pics of our family the other night playing in the yard while Dad worked on the sprinkler system. Note 1: Jensen is eating her cheeto with snot all over her face...I apologize. Note 2: The wedgie is my fav lol

PS I am having issues with the pictures downloading. I will put them on after I punch my computer about 50 times.

2 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Hey Jodi - you probably don't remember me but I am Jen's brother Ryan's wife. :-) We met a couple of Christmas's ago and also at Alan and Shelley's house once. Anyhow I found your blog through Jen's blog and have just been checking out your pictures - your kids are gorgeous! You guys are a very cute family. Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon!

Jen Proffit said...

I seriously need a better camera. I am jealous of your blog every time I see it. Is it bad to be jealous of a blog? I can't wait to see all your new blogs to come. What an interesting life you have....even living in Milford :)