Monday, May 4, 2009

Help...please!

I am not sure what has been going on around here lately, but I am ready to throw in the towel with this whole motherhood stuff. I must vent...it really helps me release these demons inside of me lol! I am starting to understand child abuse...really! Jesse is the chicken butt around here for sure. EVERY night he crawls into my bed (bad enough), but what really gets me...his diaper leaks onto my nice new bed 99% of the time. If anyone has any idea on what to do about this, let me know. He broke my Mother's Day present that I never got to use :( Paige and Jesse told Ben and I they hated us, church, and their stupid clothes. I am sitting here laughing, but really it is getting to me. Paige told her grandma that I don't love her and she didn't miss her family at all (this after I let her go where she wanted for 3 days). We were always told that when you are preparing to go to the temple, Satan really works his magic on the family. The crazy thing is we never felt anything bad, as a matter a fact, it was all too good. Well...little did I know, we would be slammed with the true everyday trials. I knew this was not the easy road :) I must start going to my quiet place more often and pleading for help from above. Until then...you wise, perfect moms, help a sister out lol!

3 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I am totally feeling the same way lately...maybe it's the weather. We solved the kids in our bed problem by only letting them sleep by us on the floor. It worked! The rest of it will probably only get worse when they're teenagers, so enjoy 'em now ;)

PS...You are the BEST mom a kid could have, and the BEST friend a girl could have, so tell Satan to get the heck out of here!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You are such a good mom!Everyone has those days once in a while!
Love ya

Lindsay Cheney said...

Jodi,
I could tell you were so frustrated at church and I didn't know what to say to help. Dylan was acting the same way about church. He didn't want to be there, it was boring, he was tired, when do we get to go home, I'm hungry, blah, blah, blah. It gets so frustrating when you think you are doing the right thing for them. But in the end we are. We have to keep telling ourselves that!
I am so proud of your family and the good things you are doing. Hang in there girl. Get on your knees and He will help you!