Thursday, January 8, 2009

Beauty and the BEAST!


When Paige was a little girl she went through a stage I will never forget. There is a children's book about a bear named Bruce that was not always nice. Well, anway whenever she was not being nice we would call her Bruce. This became her second personality for about a year. She even had a look for it. My family will always remember Bruce. Every now and then he comes out and this is what he looks like. I am telling you...she is beautiful, but don't let that fool you.

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Bruce is beautiful. Those boys don't stand a chance when it comes to Paige's dating years, and I don't think Ben will have to worry....looks like she can handle her own ;)

meagan said...

Ben will have to worry that is for certain. She'll be tellin daddy what's what. I'll take that bruce anyday. I miss you all so much.
Love ya
meagan