Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!


I can honestly say this was one of the best Easter's I have had in a long time. I had around 30 family members come to the farm and we had a blast. My sister's husband had a bunny suit and I dang near peed my pants laughing so hard. I grew up very close to my cousins. I think of them more like siblings and I am so grateful for the childhood memories that I have of them. I want them to know how important they are in my life and that my heart is filled when I am around them. Thinking of them brings that saying to mind..."We may not have it all together, but together we have it all"...not sure if that is how it goes, but you get the picture. I hope your Easter was enriched with gratitude for the amazing sacrifice our Savior endured for us to feel peace in our hearts. I love the gospel and what it has done for my family!

6 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

She is so cute! Hey..we just talked to our family down there and they both are sick so we are probably going to need a hotel is there still room where you are? Let me know. Thanks, Kerri

Unknown said...

Why does your blog always leave me with happy goose bumps? I can't wait for you all tomorrow! And happy Easter to you...thanks for the uplift!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

How many nights are you staying in the hotel? 1 or 2?

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ok cool...I am so excited! Just one more day! Does this hotel have continental breakfast? This is the first time we will stay with Trey in a hotel so I am just trying to plan... I hope he does good. What is the hotel called and the address so we just can just put it in the GPS. We are leaving around noon and its about a 5-6 hour drive.
Kerri

The Astill's said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter! There is no place like spending time with family! The picture of my grandmas hands was awesome! My family loved it! Thank you so much! And thanks for being so nice and thoughtful! Love ya!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Nothing better than holidays w/ family. Oh, and the Easter Bunny better watch out 'cuz the one on this blog is WAY cuter than him ;)